Notice of a Public Meeting - Wednesday, June 5
Pursuant to section 56 of The Municipalities Act the Town of White City will be holding a public meeting to review a proposed application to alter the Town of White City’s municipal boundaries and hear submissions from the community regarding the proposal.
The public meeting will be held:
- Wednesday, June 05, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
- White City Community Centre
- 12 Ramm Avenue, White City, SK
The proposed municipal boundary alteration will solve the need:
- for a comprehensive 25-year long-term land use plan that incorporates all the land uses and community services
- needed to support an integrated, full-service community;
- to ensure infrastructure and community services are delivered in the most cost-effective manner;
- for expanding recreation and family and personal support services;
- to provide appropriate democratic representation to the citizens and businesses in the region; and
- to provide the community with more local control of matters such as land use planning and development.