Will the creation of one urban municipality impact the RM’s ability to grow?
When the Municipal Government Board evaluates annexation applications, it gives serious consideration to the impacts on all of the affected municipalities.
The RM of Edenwold will continue to have significant land available for residential and commercial development, including land north of the #1 Highway that has been fully serviced for development with the co-operation of the Town of White City.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did the Town of White City not create it's own water utility and what will happen to water rates in Emerald Park?
- How is White City Administration preparing for potential annexation?
- I have a private well on my property, will I have to connect to the town’s water system if we become one community?
- White City and Emerald Park handle on-street parking differently. What will happen if we become one community?
- How much is the annexation proposal and application to the SMB going to cost?