Who gets to make decisions about what is and what isn’t annexed as part of this new community?
While the Town of White City is bringing forward the request to annex Emerald Park and areas surrounding, the process will involve everyone. There will be many opportunities for public consultation and to share their opinion before the proposal is official submitted to the Ministry of Government Relations, whom is responsible for approving this request.
You can learn more by clicking here.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did the Town of White City not create it's own water utility and what will happen to water rates in Emerald Park?
- How is White City Administration preparing for potential annexation?
- I have a private well on my property, will I have to connect to the town’s water system if we become one community?
- White City and Emerald Park handle on-street parking differently. What will happen if we become one community?
- How much is the annexation proposal and application to the SMB going to cost?