What role do White City, Emerald Park and residents of the other subdivisions play in the annexation process?
The Town is committed to ensuring that all residents and business owners in the area of the proposed new community have an opportunity to be fully informed about the annexation process. Residents are encouraged to attend future public open houses and visit the one-community.ca website. Residents are also encouraged to contact the Town office to ask questions and provide comments.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did the Town of White City not create it's own water utility and what will happen to water rates in Emerald Park?
- How is White City Administration preparing for potential annexation?
- I have a private well on my property, will I have to connect to the town’s water system if we become one community?
- White City and Emerald Park handle on-street parking differently. What will happen if we become one community?
- How much is the annexation proposal and application to the SMB going to cost?