What role do farmland owners play in the annexation process?
The Town is committed to ensuring that all affected farmland owners and mineral rights owners have an opportunity to be fully informed. Farmland owners with property located within the proposed annexation areas will be engaged through landowner meetings so that their questions regarding annexation can be raised and the potential impacts of annexation discussed.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did the Town of White City not create it's own water utility and what will happen to water rates in Emerald Park?
- How is White City Administration preparing for potential annexation?
- I have a private well on my property, will I have to connect to the town’s water system if we become one community?
- White City and Emerald Park handle on-street parking differently. What will happen if we become one community?
- How much is the annexation proposal and application to the SMB going to cost?