What is a growth study?
The Future Growth Study projects the Town of White City’s future growth over a 25-year period ending in 2045 and determines how much land is needed to accommodate that growth (both inside and outside of the Town’s current boundaries).
The Future Growth Study looks at short, medium and long-term growth projections, contemplates different types of growth (i.e. residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional) and provides an assessment of future needs. The Future Growth Study also acknowledges regional density targets and presents preliminary future land use assumptions.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did the Town of White City not create it's own water utility and what will happen to water rates in Emerald Park?
- How is White City Administration preparing for potential annexation?
- I have a private well on my property, will I have to connect to the town’s water system if we become one community?
- White City and Emerald Park handle on-street parking differently. What will happen if we become one community?
- How much is the annexation proposal and application to the SMB going to cost?