If the boundaries are adjusted, how will residents and businesses in the expansion areas be impacted?
Residents and businesses in the expansion area will continue to operate as normal. Governance and service provision for the area will transfer to the newly unified community. White City will develop a transition plan before the transfer takes place to ensure services to residents and businesses remain in place without interruption.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did the Town of White City not create it's own water utility and what will happen to water rates in Emerald Park?
- How is White City Administration preparing for potential annexation?
- I have a private well on my property, will I have to connect to the town’s water system if we become one community?
- White City and Emerald Park handle on-street parking differently. What will happen if we become one community?
- How much is the annexation proposal and application to the SMB going to cost?