I have a private well on my property, will I have to connect to the town’s water system if we become one community?
No. We know there are several Emerald Park residents who have private wells and have made investments to upgrade their water systems. We believe those properties should be grandfathered into the new community without having to connect to the municipal water system.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did the Town of White City not create it's own water utility and what will happen to water rates in Emerald Park?
- How is White City Administration preparing for potential annexation?
- White City and Emerald Park handle on-street parking differently. What will happen if we become one community?
- How much is the annexation proposal and application to the SMB going to cost?
- Has there been any consideration given for the residents and businesses located in Emerald Park, due to the fact that tax dollars have already paid for infrastructure and development once and well be expected to pay for it a second time if this annexation goes ahead?