How will we maintain the community lifestyle that we want?
Only by amalgamating our communities can we maintain the community that we want. Currently, land developments completed by the RM are being done a quarter section at a time without appropriate planning for growth.
We run the very real risk of a patchwork of developments and land uses being inefficiently created and located in places where it hampers the quality of the lifestyle we have come to expect. By creating one community, we can ensure long-term growth is designed and managed to maintain the lifestyle we all want.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did the Town of White City not create it's own water utility and what will happen to water rates in Emerald Park?
- How is White City Administration preparing for potential annexation?
- I have a private well on my property, will I have to connect to the town’s water system if we become one community?
- White City and Emerald Park handle on-street parking differently. What will happen if we become one community?
- How much is the annexation proposal and application to the SMB going to cost?